The PSA STORM nitrogen generator consists in various units which produce nitrogen by pressurizing the air that is injected into two containers housing molecular sieves.
The nitrogen is generated by operating alternately on the two containers: while one is in the adsorption phase the other is being regenerated, reducing the internal pressure.
Our generators are studied in order to obtain top performance with improved synchrony of the adsorption and regeneration cycles
The specific programme with which our machines are equipped allows extremely pure nitrogen to be produced in absolute safety , and studied to guarantee the lowest energy expenditure possible .
The proposed machine is complete with:
- A series of STORM modules in two containers housing activated carbons (molecular sieves)
- Silencer designed following international standards
- Electro-pneumatic valves and flow regulators
- All cabling ,instruments and piping inside the machine
- Safety valves calibrated for an appropriate pressure level
- Commissioning c/o your plant with connection to the compressed air line (connection to a new compressor via accumulation tank)
The machine also includes:
- Compressed air system connection
- Air accumulation tank
- Nitrogen accumulation tank
|Caractéristiques PSA STORM|
|l x lа x h||Kg.||kW|