L1 x L2 x H (cm)
|SW 190||165 x 95 x 198||835||190||1,5|
|SW 260||189 x 103 x 198||1025||260||2,6|
|SW 410||189 x 103 x 198||1140||410||3,2|
|SW 600||198 x 109 x 200||1380||600||4,5|
|SW 850||300 x 210 x200||2120||850||5,3|
|SW 1000||325 x 240 x 200||2530||1000||6,3|
The INTELLIGEM® FB adsorbers represent the evolution of the historic Fruit Control adsorbers for CO2 adsorption in CA stores.
The apparatus consists of two tanks filled with active carbons which give continuous adsorption on the room. The apparatus is designed to contain the entire plant design for management of the various CA storage cells.
- Energy saving using a patented system, for the optimal application of the regeneration and adsorption cycles.
- Interception valves already preassembled inside the machine to control several rooms.
Thanks to this device external valves are not necessary, the machine may be connected to several CA cells.
- Electronic control panel complete with touch screen and PLC that can be connected to the analysis and management system via network cable
- Oxygen control inside the rooms using our patented system
- PT: touch screen key for pressure test of the rooms
- “NRS” system (nitrogen regeneration system) which permits further improvement on the machines’ performance in HLO (Hyper Low Oxygen) and ILOS conditions
- TFA system (Total Fully Automatic) integrated analysis system, with two on-board O2/CO2 analysers and a control system that allows the operators’ pre-set oxygen and carbon dioxide values to be maintained automatically employing solely the on-board electronics .
- GA integrated analysis system for monitoring the CO2/O2 concentrations and data transmission to an external PC for total plant management.
L1 x L2 x H (cm)
|FB 150||165 x 95 x 198||650||150||1,5|
|FB 200||189 x 103 x 198||840||200||2,6|
|FB 300||189 x 103 x 198||1070||300||3,2|
The DELTA GEM adsorbers represent the evolution of the historic Fruit Control single-use adsorbers .
They epitomize the Fruit Control story and bring back to the present the pioneering concept of CO2 adsorbers developed by Ing. F. Bonomi over 50 years ago.
The versatility of the DELTA GEM however, also allows their use on small-scale centralized solutions (connected to a few cells).
The DELTA GEM adsorbers work using activated carbon filters and have the great advantage of maintaining the CO2 concentration inside the cell linear and constant, even with low oxygen percentages (ULO).
The DELTA GEM are completely automated and controlled by PC using a specially tailored software.
The DELTA GEM are equipped with maintenance-free pneumatic valves .
DELTA GEM TFA models have on-board CO2 and O2 analysers that allow totally independent, automated operation.
The DELTA GEM may be fitted with the NRS system (Nitrogen Regeneration System) in order to obtain peak performance from the machine.
L1 x L2 x H
Kg. CO2 /24h